How innovation drives safer mobility developmentFour partners, one belief and the power of technology: discover how innovative solutions and a data-driven approach are helping build the mobility of tomorrow.
Crowd simulation helps Canadian transportation agency plan for safe ridership recoveryCGI is working with a large Canadian public transportation agency to help plan how it responds, rebounds and reinvents through this crisis.
As trusted analytics partner providing end-to-end capabilities, we start with an idea, help turn that idea into action, and then scale it. We value experimentation and learning, and apply human psychology and empathy, enabling us to deliver pragmatic innovation.
With a data strategy that encompasses transactional as well as contextual data, and advanced analytics capabilities that overcome human limitations on curating and understanding data, CGI helps clients realize their full potential. The result is just-in-time analytics to support real-time business decisions.
We work closely with clients locally, while bringing the strength of global insights and capabilities.
Driving more value from data
LocalTapiola, a large Finnish insurer, wanted to gain a better understanding of its customers by analyzing a vast store of available data. Using advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence, CGI evaluated 350,000 customer relationships, revealing customer segments that warranted special attention and supporting the development of specific outreach actions for each segment. The company is now better able to anticipate the actions of hundreds of thousands of customers and identify new target groups for marketing, as well as deliver a more personalized experience for individual customers.
How we support a client's journey to becoming insight- and idea-driven
- Analytics critical information map - Working together to identify the information that is critical to the business and ensuring its quality
- Analytics idea exploration - Workshop using the critical information and additional “big data” sources to identify real business value through specific use cases and applications
- Analytics sprint - Taking one of the prioritized use cases and using data and advanced analytics to prove the value
- Analytics advanced technology - Continuous development and innovation by assessing new data sources and using advanced analytics
- Analytics production & scale - Building a future-proof data analytics platform that is secure, scalable and enables innovation